Article,

Why me? Thought of the day

00:27 Nadia Sarwar 0 Comments

Many times I sit and think Why me? You have heard many people saying Why me? When ever we face a problem or get in trouble we always complain "Why me? Why it happened to me? Why I always suffer? Why problems are only for me? Why I am unhappy?" This is very common and its human nature to immediately complain. But have you ever thought that a lot of happiness, a lot of blessings that we receive from God, have we ever asked him "Why ME for these blessings?"
The answer is simply "NO" because we only count troubles, we only count hardships, we only count problems. We never ever bothered to count blessings which are countless. Every single breath that we take daily is a blessing, the hands we use, the tongue we use to speak words, the taste of food, the sights of this world each and every organ is a blessing. In fact the words you are reading now with your eyes, thinking with your mind all are blessings.


 Why we forget to thank GOD for all these blessings and always complain of hardships we go through?
The answer is pretty simple "Because we humans only know to complain, saying thank you is not in our nature." You, me all of us are like that. When ever God award us with something we never bothered to ask "WHY ME GOD?" This WHY should be uttered in situation of happiness too. If we cant thank God for happiness for his blessings on us then we don't have any right to complain for the hardships we receive. Yes!! we don't have right.

0 comments: